The Contractor shall provide project-specific deliverables as requested by the Government:
Duties Include but not limited to:
- Support internal NGA program build activities, analysis, events, and documentation packages as designated by government leads.
- Gathering, maintaining, reviewing, and analyzing of program and budget data; and
Developing and promulgating of HD’s responsibilities associated with NGA’s internal guidance packages as appropriate.
- Provide expertise pertaining to the development and publication of the IPBS/CBJB, IPBR/CJB, and President’s Budget exhibits. This includes all associated documentation, materials, and briefings, as it relates to HD’s program.
- Support the development and preparation of HD’s budget Congressional testimony, briefing materials, and responses to questions for the record, request for information, and various inquiries.
- Support the development of various NGA briefing materials and responses to questions, request for information, and various inquiries from ODNI, OSD and OMB as appropriate, as it relates to HD’s program.
- Provide support in preparation for and conducting program and budget reviews as well as preparation materials for HD leadership to attend meetings with ODNI, OSD, and OMB staff.
- Support, develop, and prepare various PowerPoint/white paper briefings and presentations related to HD Financial Management matters, programs, and activities for senior level leadership.
- Preparing and monitoring Supplement/Over guidance requirements.
- Preparing and monitoring HD’s performance measurements in accordance with NGA guidance.
- Support Program Mid-year and End-of-Year Execution Reviews.
- Exercise a solid working knowledge and capability in the use of various spreadsheet, database, and Microsoft PowerPoint software (high intermediate or expert level capabilities preferred