- Provide Acquisition Program Management to a Government lead and team that
- Provides acquisition strategy program management services to senior management.
- Works across customer directorates to help the Government coordinate development of new and/or modified/enhanced capabilities for operational use.
- Provides technical guidance to the Government Point of Contact (GPOC) on programmatic matters related to lifecycle engineering.
- Provides program management guidance in service frameworks and models, agile engineering processes, and industry best practices to achieve GEOINT mission.
- Provide technical, financial, schedule and risk management guidance to the project, program or Program Management Office (PMO).
- Provide support to the drafting of interagency agreements and other documents required for the execution of AF9‘s and MIPR’s.
- Provide business executive support in linking Program Objective Memorandum (POM) and Budget Planning with Budget Execution and Control.
- Provide programmatic risk assessments, mitigation strategies and risk burn down plans to achieve the desired program results.
- Support coordination of cost estimates and technical work scope with the PMO and appropriate project or program teams.
- Interface with IC organizational areas, end users/customers including foreign and domestic agencies to identify and mitigate risks, develop and manage budgets, create and maintain schedules that ensure technical results and program performance.
- Provide program management support to IC Management in strategic business planning, business development activities, product concept development and Information Technology engineering.
- Ensure programmatic alignment and adherence to the customer Vision, Planning and Programs
- Support the development, coordination and governance management of Request for Change (RFC’s) and Engineering Change Proposal (ECPs) requirements documents.
- Ensure the technical maintenance and configuration management of program and project plans, Concept of Operations (CONOPS), architecture diagrams, and other key program documents.
- Support the preparation of briefing packages for the Acquisition Governance Process and other related governance boards.
- Support the coordination of program management between the Engineering Divisions
- Support IC Steering Groups, Advisory Groups and Governance Boards.
- Support Enterprise Release Planning.
- Support Analysis of Alternatives (AoA’s) and / or Assessments
- Support cross functional/cross geographical team meetings.
- Maintain PMO artifacts using approved software, tools and processes.
- Provide acquisition program management expertise in lean six-sigma strategies and execution; working knowledge of agile methods, practices and execution; or working knowledge of Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) methods and applications.
- MUST HAVE ACTIVE TS/SCI SECURITY CLEARANCE.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Business or a related field such as Economics, Accounting, or Finance.
- 15 years of demonstrated specialized experience as a Program Manager in terms of cost, schedule, performance, and risk management.
- Project Management Professional (PMP), DAWIA Level III certification in Program Management or equivalent specialized experience with Project Management tools and techniques.
- Must have at least 20 years of total experience.
- Demonstrated specialized experience in Cost/ Price analysis, cost estimating or financial management.
- Demonstrated specialized experience in Department of Defense (DoD) and or IC acquisition processes.
- Demonstrated specialized experience with the development and/or review of cost estimates and the associated technical work scope necessary to achieve stated objectives.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the geospatial intelligence mission and its contributions to the Intelligence Community.
- Demonstrated specialized experience in managing Cost Plus Fixed Fee, Cost Plus Incentive Fee, Cost Plus Award Fee, Firm Fixed Price, Time and Materials or Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity type contracts.
- Demonstrated specialized experience in lean six-sigma, Agile or SAFe methods with demonstrated results.
- Demonstrated specialized experience tailoring and using both Agile and Waterfall development methodologies to support acquisition planning, execution, integration and transition to operations.
- Demonstrated specialized experience with the identification of technical issues and proactive communication of possible impacts.
Demonstrated specialized experience in performing validation and verification of various engineering results and deliverables to ensure the highest quality results against customer requirements.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Department of Defense (DoD) and/or Intelligence Community (IC) Configuration Management (CM) processes.
Demonstrated specialized experience with developing and validating system roadmaps, project plans and mission capabilities.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed