Serve as an advisor to a Government-lead team that:
- Enables coordination across traditional & non-traditional collectors (commercial, unclassified sensing, mission partners).
- Enables rapid evolution of advanced analytic algorithms, tools and tradecraft through concept development, prototypes, exercises and operational demonstrations.
- Evolves a service centric model that enables discoverable services, and data that can be flexibly delivered to mobile platforms at all classification levels.
- Evolves IT strategies, concepts, standards, architectures and engineering roadmaps that reduce risk, inform policy and steer acquisition to help meet NGA’s long terms goal for the integrated intelligence environment.
- Enables strategy alignment and draw on national-level experts to perform independent technical and program assessments in support of strategic objectives and major acquisition milestones.
- Provides acquisition strategy program management services to senior management. Maintains the enterprise architecture baseline and plans the approach to achieving new future architectures.