Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Serve as an advisor to a Government-lead team that:
- Enables coordination across traditional & non-traditional collectors (commercial, unclassified sensing, mission partners).
- Enables rapid evolution of advanced analytic algorithms, tools and tradecraft through concept development, prototypes, exercises and operational demonstrations.
- Evolves a service centric model that enables discoverable services, and data that can be flexibly delivered to mobile platforms at all classification levels.
- Evolves IT strategies, concepts, standards, architectures and engineering roadmaps that reduce risk, inform policy and steer acquisition to help meet NGA’s long terms goal for the integrated intelligence environment.
- Enables strategy alignment and draw on national-level experts to perform independent technical and program assessments in support of strategic objectives and major acquisition milestones.
- Provides acquisition strategy program management services to senior management. Maintains the enterprise architecture baseline and plans the approach to achieving new future architectures.
- Provide Acquisition Program Management to a Government lead and team that
- Provides acquisition strategy program management services to senior management.
- Works across customer directorates to help the Government coordinate development of new and/or modified/enhanced capabilities for operational use.
- Provides technical guidance to the Government Point of Contact (GPOC) on programmatic matters related to lifecycle engineering.
- Provides program management guidance in service frameworks and models, agile engineering processes, and industry best practices to achieve GEOINT mission.
Provide testing support to the GEOINT Standards Division Compliance and Assessment GFMSA Team.
The Human Development Directorate requires Financial Management support. The contractor shall provide Resource Management Consulting Support (RMCS) for the on-going and evolving resource and financial management requirements of HD. The Contractor shall provide project-specific deliverables as requested by the Government.